Il Francescano Trattoria (Florence)

Il Francescano Trattoria. Location: Florence, Italy

This summer my family and I went on an exciting European cruise that passed through the many iconic places such as Mykonos, Santorini, Athens, Rome, Florence and more. Of course being a foodie means that you cant go to Italy without trying pasta! I give my praise to Il Francescano for making my first time experience of trying pasta in Italy a memorable one. Right below is a picture of one of the most delectable bowls of truffle pasta that you will feast your eyes on. For the charcuterie and cheese board, it was a must have since Italy is known for their tasty salamis and fine cheese!

In the heart of a square by the church of Santa Croce, Il Francescano is a popular spot for tourists, so I advise that reservations are great if you want to get a table. The atmosphere is pretty casual yet euphoric as it presents a medieval appeal, like many places in Europe do (especially if you're a Westerner). One tip thats worth knowing about is that dining in a prime location costs more if you choose to sit outside the restaurant. To be honest I prefer sitting inside because its air conditioned and I dont have to worry about sweating while feasting on my pasta lol. My experience at Il Francescano will definitely have me coming back for more the next time I visit Florence!







KellyEats ratings out of 5;

Food: 5

Service: 5

Ambiance: 5




















Comments

Popular Posts