Caffé Concerto

Caffé Concerto. Location: London, England. Caffé Concerto is an Italian chain restaurant in London featuring delicious dishes from breakfast, lunch, dinner to dessert. The food is delightful and presented beautifully especially for the price! I would say you for sure get a bang for your buck. My first impression of this restaurant was how gorgeous and classy the decor was. When I first passed by the restaurant, my immeadiate thought was "it must be expensive", but was pleasantly surprised by how reasonable the prices were when I checked their menu. Lets just say I loved this place so much my family and I visited this restaurant four times during our short stay in London.














The service at Caffé Concerto was excellent, our waitresses and waiters were very attentive and professional. The ambiance was classy and cosmopolitan, but relaxing as they played smooth jazz which was perfect for the setting. I loved how versatile their menu was, as they provide you with a variety of dishes to choose from, such as burgers, pizzas, salads, lobster and steak to even macarons and cakes. Caffé Concerto is great place to dine for either breakfast, lunch or dinner or even if your just stopping by for a coffee and dessert. If your a coffee lover then you would absolutely love here since their americanos are jumbo sized and have a very rich and strong taste.


My experience at Caffé Concerto just kept me coming back for more. The food, ambiance, service and prices especially, made this restaurant one worth visiting. I highly suggest that you visit this restaurant whenever your in England or if you even live there and haven't tried it!

Ratings out of 5:

Service: 5

Ambiance: 5

Food: 4


Comments

Popular Posts